Can cookie-butter pie get any better? Definitely. This pie is a hit! For this recipe, I have proudly won the Grand Prize Recipe for the May/June 2020 issue of Taste of Home.
First, find out the history behind creating this fabulous recipe.
A Marvelous Creamy Delight
What makes No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie Special
Experience the unique flavor of a smooth cream cheese filling resting on a crunchy crust, with every bite of this no-bake pie being pure bliss.
The Origin of Cookie Butter
Interestingly, in the U.S., pastries and sweets with Biscoff have become more and more popular. Extremely crunchy with a deep caramel taste and delightful flavor, Lotus Biscoff is ideal for a creamy and buttery pie to make you fall in love with it.
Tips for a Perfect Pie to Consider!
- The minimum freezing time is 4 hours. If the pie stays overnight in the fridge, the perfect, smooth flavors will be totally guaranteed! And a fabulous pie will be a delicious treat to have for everyone.
- Use only high-fat cream for whipping if you strive for the best creamy pie. A light or low-fat version of cream cheese is unsuitable for whipping.
- A very useful tip for your unexpected guests is to cut a frozen pie into individual slices and wrap each piece in a separate freezer bag. This way, you can pull a few pieces out of the freezer and serve the guests.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs):
You can either keep it in the fridge for 3 days or store it tightly covered in the freezer for weeks.
You may serve the pie straight out of the fridge when it’s much firmer and colder after a minimum of 4 hours of refrigerating, or slightly at room temperature when it is softer. Either way, it’s delicious.
You don’t have to prebake the Graham cracker crust since the crackers are already baked.
Using an immersion blender, combine the mixture into a smooth and silky paste, removing any crumbs and offsetting the natural density of the butter. Hence, good oxygenation of the mixture prevents the cookie butter pie from feeling uncomfortably greasy in your mouth.
They are pretty hard and don’t crumble easily. Just make sure to follow the measurements for the butter to moisten the cracker crust.
Ingredients Needed for the No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie Recipe
- Graham cracker pie crusts
Simple Ingredients for a Delectable No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
Instructions for the No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie Recipe
First, garnish the pies with whipped cream from Cool Whip (2nd container).
Exceptionally Creamy No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
Other Sweet Recipes for You:
- Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Rum Cake
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Lemon Cookies
- Milk and Cookies
- Cookies and Cocoa
- No Bake Kool-Aid Key Lime Pie
No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
- Electric mixer
- 2 (9 inches each) Graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 (8 ounces each) Cool Whips
- 1 cup Biscoff European cookie spread
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 pieces Biscoff European cookies
- ¼ cup caramel flavored Sundae Syrup
- First, in a large mixing bowl, combine Biscoff European cookie spread, confectioners' sugar, and cream cheese. Blend well with a mixer to achieve a smooth, creamy filling.
- Second, gently add the 8 ounces of cool whipped cream to the cookie butter mixture and pulse a couple more times.
- Moreover, if the mixture seems dry, add an additional tablespoon of butter.
- Finally, pour the mixture into the Graham cracker crust.
- First, garnish both pies with whipped cream from Cool Whip (2nd container).
- Second, blend or crush Biscoff European Cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs on each pie.
- Third, lightly drizzle pies with caramel-flavored syrup for a rich flavor.
- Finally, to get the best out of their flavors, it's important to freeze both pies for 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy the best cookie butter pie with a hearty company!
- 367 calories
- 21g fat (10g saturated fat)
- 14mg cholesterol
- 187mg sodium
- 40g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber)
- 3g protein
This Pie does look so creamy and delicious! I love that it uses such simple ingredients!
Yes, I love simple and easy recipes too! Thank you Shanika!!
Yum! I need to try this immediately!
Yes, go ahead and whip it up Tisha!!
I’m a big fan of Biscoff cookies so this pie intrigues me. 🙂
You have to try it Jazz!!! I am excited it won the Grand Prize contest for Taste of Home No Bake Desserets!!! 🙂
This sounds like a great treat after a long day. I could use some pie today after the crazy day I had yesterday :/
Yes, Fatima!! It is delicious and easy!!
Really looks delicious , love the fact that it’s a no bake , handy for me especially now that our cooker with oven is still not working and can’t fix yet due to pandemic.
It’s perfect for the Summer Heat Anne!! Thank you!!
Wow! This looks so easy to make and definitely yummy.
It is good and easy!! My favorite!!
The pie look super tasty. My neices will love it.
I could have a piece of this delicious pie right now. I have given my apron to my daughter, less cooking for me, and more time to enjoy my pie.
I can tell that this is so yummy, thank God this is weekend, I will catch fun with my family baking this recipe. Description is very easy to follow.
Bright snow Loveland
Oh my God….. This is one delicious crazy pie…. Wish I have a feel of it. Nice simple recipe, Will try at home.
I love Biscoff cookies, so I have to make this someday as it looks and sounds yummy!
This is definitely a must-try, plus it’s really easy to do as I am reading this it seems pretty easy. I really love how you make it looks creamy tho.
This looks delicious! I am not sure what a earupean cookie is.
This looks so delicious and I bet this taste even more awesome. I wish I had all the ingredients with me right now.
Oh yes I need that in my life. Yummy
That looks like a yummy recipe to try. I love pie so much, looking forward to try this.
This looks delicious! I love Biscoff cookies, and the spread is good enough to eat straight from the jar! I will definitely be trying this out soon!
That looks delicious, another one on my list!
This is a family favorite at our house!! So proud of you niece!!