Can cookie butter pie get any better? Definitely. This pie is a hit! For this recipe, I have proudly won the Grand Prize Recipe for the May/June 2020 issue on Taste of Home. Follow the link to see how this delicious no-bake cookie butter pie became a Contest Winner and Test Kitchen Approved recipe!
This creamy and fluffy pie is going to satisfy your sweet craving and keep you chilled! Without any effort, make this easy cookie butter pie and have a tasty treat without even turning on your oven. Don’t forget to check the below link to see how I have been nominated for the 2020 Recipe of the Year Finalists:
A Marvelous Creamy Delight
The Origin of Cookie Butter
Interestingly, in the U.S., pastries and sweets with Biscoff become more and more popular. Extremely crunchy with a deep caramel taste and delightful flavor, Lotus Biscoff is ideal for a creamy and buttery pie to make you fall in love with it.
Tips for a Perfect Pie to Consider!
- Minimum freezing time is 4 hours. If the pie stays overnight in the fridge, the perfect smooth flavors will be totally guaranteed! And a fabulous pie will be a delicious treat to have for everyone.
- This easy and tasty cookie butter pie will spice up any kind of celebrations and holidays for everyone! Birthdays, vacations, parties – you choose! Everyone will be amazed to taste a piece of heaven.
- No need to worry if you don’t have Biscoff European cookie spread. You can easily substitute it with peanut butter and make a whole new version of cookie butter pie. In both ways you will have a creamy delight.
- Cream cheese must be at room temperature and softened. If it’s cold, you won’t be able to blend it smoothly.
- Use only a high-fat cream for whipping if you strive for the best creamy pie. A light or low fat version of cream cheese are unsuitable for whipping.
- A very useful tip to do for your unexpected guests is to cut a frozen pie into individual slices and wrap each piece in a separate freezer bag. This way you can pull a few pieces out of the freezer and serve the guests.
- If you don’t have Biscoff cookies, any plain sweet cookie will be just fine. Just make sure cookies are crunchy and fresh for the best results.
Frequently Asked Questions:
You can either keep it in the fridge for 3 days, or store it tightly covered in the freezer for weeks.
You may serve the pie straight out of the fridge when it’s much firmer and colder after minimum 4 hours refrigerating, or slightly room temperature when it is softer. Either way, it’s delicious.
You don’t have to to prebake Graham cracker crust since the crackers are already baked.
Using an immersion blender combines the mixture into a smooth and silky paste, removing any crumbs and offsetting the natural density of the butter. Hence, a good oxygenating of the mixture prevents the cookie butter pie from feeling uncomfortably greasy in your mouth.
They are pretty hard and don’t crumble easily. Just make sure to follow the measurements of the butter to moisten the cracker crust.
Ingredients You Need :
- Graham cracker pie crusts
- Biscoff European cookie spread
- Confectioners’ Sugar
- Cream Cheese
- Biscoff European cookies, crushed
- Caramel flavored Sundae Syrup
Simple Ingredients for the No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
Follow These Easy Steps:
Gently add the 1 8oz cool whipped cream into the cookie butter mixture and pulse your mixer a couple more times.
Pour mixture in the Graham cracker crust and spread it with a spoon.
First, garnish pies with whipped cream Cool Whip (2nd container).
Second, blend or crush Biscoff European Cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs on each pie.
Third, lightly drizzle pies with caramel flavored syrup for a richly flavor.
Enjoy the best and creamiest cookie butter pie with a hearty company!
Exceptionally Creamy No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
Other Sweet Recipes for You:
- HERSHEY’S “PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE” CHOCOLATE CAKE
- RED VELVET COOKIES
- RUM CAKE
- CHOCOLATE CHIP BUNDT CAKE
- 3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
Be sure to follow me on my social media accounts for fascinating recipes and entertaining content! Don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me when you remake any of my recipes!
No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
- Electric mixer
- 2 (9 inches each) Graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 (8 ounces each) Cool Whips
- 1 cup Biscoff European cookie spread
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 pieces Biscoff European cookies
- ¼ cup caramel flavored Sundae Syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Biscoff European cookie spread, Confectioners' Sugar and cream cheese. Blend well with mixer to achieve a smooth creamy filling.
- Gently add the 1 8oz cool whipped cream into the cookie butter mixture and pulse a couple more times.
- If the mixture seems dry, add an additional tablespoon of butter.
- Pour mixture in the Graham cracker crust.
- First, garnish both pies with whipped cream Cool Whip (2nd container).
- Second, blend or crush Biscoff European Cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs on each pie.
- Third, lightly drizzle pies with caramel flavored syrup for a richly flavor.
- To get the best out of their flavor, it's important to freeze both pies for 4-6 hours.
- Enjoy the best cookie butter pie with a hearty company!
- 367 calories
- 21g fat (10g saturated fat)
- 14mg cholesterol
- 187mg sodium
- 40g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber)
- 3g protein