No Bake Kool – Aid Pie- Four Ingredients combined together to make a creamy, cool, no bake pie. The perfect dessert to beat the summer heat.
Summer is almost here and that means barbecues in the backyard! Make this simple Key Lime Pie for your next BBQ or Potluck event. It is very light, refreshing and easy. Happy Cooking!!
As a little girl I watched my mother collect so many amazing recipes from her other teacher friends at school. She told be about this recipe over the phone and I had to try it and of course I added my own little twist. I just couldn’t believe how Kool-Aid could make a pie.
How do you make Kool Aid Pie
- In a large bowl combine sweetened condensed milk and Kool aid.
- Fold in cool whip and mix until everything is combined well
- Pour mixture in pie crust
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours or overnight
1 can condensed milk
2 packages of lemon –lime Kool-Aid
2 key lime yogurts
2 tablespoons of key lime juice
2 8oz cool whip
2 graham cracker crust
In a large bowl add condensed milk, Kool-Aid, yogurt, cool whip, and key lime juice. Mix all ingredients together and pour over graham cracker crust. Let the pie chill in the refrigerator for a 2-3 hours .
Bonus Tip: This is a great dessert for mini dessert cups. You can buy whole graham crackers and crush them up and layer the dessert cups with graham crackers and pie filling. You can also use any flavor Kool-Aid to make a different flavor pie.
If you love cooking and entertaining I would love for you to join my Facebook group, It’s a fun group where you can get great recipes, décor ideas, ask questions, and see what’s new with KMarie Kitchen. Please click the link here to join for all the fun.
Kool Aid Pie
- 2 packages Kool Aid
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 8oz cool whip
- 2 premade graham cracker crust
- In a large bowl add condensed milk, Kool-Aid, yogurt, cool whip, and key lime juice. Mix all ingredients together and pour over graham cracker crust. Let the pie chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. Pie is best if made the night before.