This Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie is delicious and easy! I love how it can be topped with several different toppings from nuts to candy bars. I topped my pie with a special ingredient. Follow me here to know find out.
It’s Thankful Thursday and we are just 1 week away from Thanksgiving! I am excited to celebrate this day with special and delicious recipes.
Have you started planning your Thanksgiving Menu? With all of the cooking that you do during the holidays, quick and easy no-bake desserts are so helpful for saving time, giving your guest a delicious dessert, or taking an award-winning recipe to the holiday potluck.
Impressive No Bake in No Time Pie!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe:
- An easy-to-make and fast dessert. No baking method is the fastest way to get a delicious pie ready for after-lunch family treats. Your kids don’t have to wait for the dessert to bake and to cool off after.
- You can make it ahead of time. If you know you’ll have a busy day, but you want a dessert ready for your family, make this pie the day before and store it in the refrigerator.
- The strong peanut butter flavor. The peanut butter flavor is rich in this pie recipe. If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love this magical pie.
Tips and Tricks For The Best Pie Result
Always be generous in filling your pie. Add the filling until you reach the edges, and smooth it with a spatula.
Make sure the bottom crust is even on all sides of the pan, so that flavor is also even in every bite when you serve the pie.
If your cream filling comes out runny, you can always add some flour or cornstarch to thicken the mixture.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If you tightly store your pie in the freezer, it will last for a week or longer. That’s the beauty of such no bake pies. You can always make it ahead to time.
Prior serving, toss the peanut butter pie in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
What You Will Need For The No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Cool Whip
- Peanut butter
- Confectioners sugar
- Cream cheese
- Pecans, Reese cups, snickers, or any other toppings
Easy Steps to Perfect This Pie
First, combine peanut butter, sugar, and cream cheese.
Then, spread the mixture in your graham cracker pie crust.
Finally, top off with Cool Whip and other toppings.
Other Easy Sweet Recipes for You:
- Double Cookie Banana Pudding
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake With Cake Mix
- Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- Lemon Bars (Cake Mix Lemon Bars)
- Oreo Dirt Pudding
- No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
Make Sure to Follow Me on Social Media!
Don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me when you use any of my fun and festive Easter ideas on social media!
Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup of confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup pecans Reese cups, snickers, or any other toppings
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and cream cheese together.
- Spread mixture in your graham cracker pie crust.
- Top off with Cool Whip and other toppings.
I love peanut butter and I LOVE pie, so this is definitely on my list of Christmas Day desserts.
I hope you try it Marta!!
No bake?! So here for this!
Yes, perfect for a potluck or hot Summer day!
Peanut is my favorite. I can literally eat it right from the jar. This recipe looks like a perfect recipe I can try.
I love anything as easy as no-Bake and these pies look amazing!
This looks so delicious and I love that it is a no-bake option.
Anything no bake is an obvious win! My sis would loooveee this recipe!
I am a PV addict so I will definitely be trying this out!
This is SUCH a pretty pie! I can’t wait to put this on my list and wow my family!
This looks so decadent!
Nothing like a no-bake pie! It’s perfect for the busy holiday season.
Peanut butter pie is my favorite a no-bake version is even better!!