Hello November! Happy Fall to You all! I feel like I can finally say that it’s just starting to feel like Fall in Birmingham, Al.
I had the pleasure of being a part of the 35th annual Southern Women’s Show in Birmingham, AL, and it was so much fun! My easy Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner recipe was a big hit! The audience loved the sausage. I was so honored to have Zeigler Meat’s sponsor my cooking segment this year. I used their Original Smoked Sausage for my recipe and it was delicious!
Zeigler Meat’s has been providing the Southeast with quality season meat to please since 1927.
Super Easy and Customizable
This recipe is so easy to make and perfect for your weekly dinner rotations. You can always add a new kind of vegetables to your pan and twist the recipe according to what vegetables you want to try. I hope you try it! You will love how customizable and easy to make this recipe is!
Make sure you pick up the Zeigler Sausage at your nearest grocery store. Buy Local!
I am so thankful for Zeigler meats partnering with me to do this post!
Tips and Tricks
This meal is great to serve with white or brown rice.
Use different kinds of vegetables. You can make it more versatile by adding carrots or parsnips.
If you like garlic, toss vegetables in minced garlic to kick the overall flavor.
You can cut sausages the same size as the vegetables. It is a super customizable recipe.
You can also use precooked sausages, add your favorite vegetables, and toss it in the oven.
Try this sausage sheet pan with a side salad. It is the perfect added green to your meal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Caramelized onions are a great choice to top your sausages. They kick flavors with unique savory and sweet taste. Mustard, ketchup, and pickle relish are also a great addition.
Move sausages regularly in the pan for 15 to 20 minutes. Flip them on all sides to get the perfect result.
What You Will Need For Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- Original Zeigler sausage
- Bell pepper
- Olive oil or olive cooking spray
Easy Steps For a Perfect Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
Preheat oven at 350 degree.
Spray sheet pan with olive oil, or 1 tablespoon of olive cooking spray. Slice sausage, bell peppers, and zucchini and cut to small slices.
Sprinkle vegetables with seasoning of your choice (I use Mrs. Dash, black pepper, and garlic salt or fresh garlic).
Mix everything together on the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until everything is tender.
Check These Amazing Recipes:
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken
- The Ultimate Turkey Meatloaf With Breadcrumbs
- Juicy Air Fryer Cornish Hen
- Chicken Green Bean, Potato, Ranch Casserole
- Crescent Taco Bake Casserole
- Lipton Meatloaf
MAKE SURE tO FOLLOW ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS!
If you remake any of my recipes, don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me!
Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
- 1 package Original Zeigler Sausage
- 2-3 slices Bell Pepper I used Orange, Red, Green, and Yellow
- 2 Zucchini medium size
- 2 Squash medium size
- olive oil or olive cooking spray
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Spray sheet pan with olive oil or 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Slice sausage, bell peppers, and zucchini and cut into small slices.
- Sprinkle vegetables with the seasoning of your choice (I use Mrs. Dash, black pepper, and garlic salt or fresh garlic).
- Mix everything together on the sheet pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until everything is tender.