I hope you had a great weekend! Can you believe Summer is coming to an end? Are ready for Sweater Weather and pumpkin spice everything? I love each season and how you get to enjoy different things from each one! What is something you love about Fall?
As we prepare for back to school easy dinners and easy breakfast recipes are the best! This recipe for my easy sausage cheese muffins are so good and can be made ahead of time. These muffins will be perfect for breakfast or any holiday brunch. I hope you enjoy! Happy Cooking!!
I am excited to announce I was selected as one of the Top 30 Black Food Bloggers To follow in 2019. Check out the amazing list at the link below.
- 1 (1-lb) package ground pork or turkey sausage
- 3 cups of Bisquick Mix
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of Campbell’s Cheese Soup
- ¾ cup water
- Cook sausage in a skillet until it is brown and crumbled. Drain grease
- Combine sausage and all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- Spoon ingredients into lightly greased muffin pans, filling to top of cups
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned