Happy Marvelous Monday!
Wow! Let’s start by wishing a Happy New Year to each and every one of you! I hope the New Year is off to a good start for everyone! I am excited to see what amazing things 2018 has in store for us! That’s why, I decided to kick start the new phase with my special Ground Turkey Taco Soup recipe.
Can you believe the temperature has been in the single digits in Birmingham, Alabama? We had some extremely cold weather last week. Schools and many other businesses shut their doors, and found different ways to fight off the cold!
I love Ground Turkey Taco Soup. It is an absolute must in times when the body calls for something to warm it up. And guess what?! The month of January is National Soup Month! So, making this super easy and delicious recipe is an absolute must!
Enjoy it with Frito Chips or Tortilla Chips, or add different kinds of cheese, sour cream, and more!
Happy Cooking! Stay Warm!
An Absolute Must For Cold Weather
Why You Will LOVE This Taco Soup Recipe
- It has all the delicious taco flavors in one bowl.
- You can eat it with your favorite chips, like tortilla chips or Frito chips.
- You can add your favorite cheese or sour cream and make different variations of Taco Soup.
- It is a 20 minutes one-pot meal! Just imagine all those flavors…minus the hassle!
- This recipe will surely become a family favorite! Whether it is for dinner or lunch, your kitchen will be filled with satisfied groans!
- It is high in fibers and protein! This makes it a comforting and hearty meal, that you can enjoy any time during the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Add one tablespoon or more (according to the soup portion) of tomato paste or a handful of uncooked rice.
Adding noodles or pasta to taco soup would be a great addition.
What You Will Need For Ground Turkey Taco Soup
- Ground turkey
- Whole kernel corn
- Bush chili beans
- Black beans
- Taco seasoning
- Dry Ranch Seasoning
Easy Steps to Perfect Ground Turkey Taco Soup
First, fry your ground turkey until it is brown (seasoning the ground turkey is optional).
After the meat turns brown, drain off the grease and put it in a boiler.
Then, add taco seasoning and ¾ cup of water to the meat.
Dump all of your beans, Rotel, corn, and ranch seasoning in the boiler with the turkey.
Finally, let it cook at low temperature until warm.
Make Sure to Follow Me on My Social Media Accounts!
If you remake any of my recipes, don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me!
More Recipes You Must Try
- Queso Blanco Rotel Dip With Ground Turkey Crock Pot
- Tomato Soup Casserole
- The Ultimate Turkey Meatloaf With Breadcrumbs
- 5 Ingredient White Chicken Chili
- Sausage Cheese Muffins
- Chicken Green Bean, Potato, Ranch Casserole
Ground Turkey Taco Soup
- 1 pound seasoned ground turkey
- 1 can whole kernel corn 15oz (I drain most of the juice on the corn)
- 2 cans Rotel 10oz (Don't drain the juice)
- 1 can bush chili beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package dry ranch seasoning
- First, fry your ground turkey until it is brown (seasoning the ground turkey is optional).
- After the meat is brown, drain off grease and put in a boiler.
- Then, add taco season and ¾ cup of water to the meat.
- Dump all of your beans, Rotel, corn, and ranch seasoning in the boiler with the turkey.
- let it cook at low temperature until warm.