This Queso Blanco Rotel Dip With Turkey is simple, easy, and a quick favorite for everyone who tries it! Creamy and full of flavor, this dip is going to elevate your chips and dip to the next level. All you need is three ingredients and you are ready to cook it up! Try it now!
Easy Cheesy Goodness
I love the month of May because it seems like it is filled with fun from beginning to end! Our first fun celebration of the month is Cinco De Mayo! I love Mexican food, and Cinco De Mayo is the perfect day to celebrate with food, family, and friends.
I always try to share easy recipes with my readers to show them how fun and easy cooking can be! Trust me, this three ingredient Rotel dip will be a family hit for years to come. I love how the Queso Blanco cheese gives the dip a whole other taste. You are bound to fall in love!
Why You Will Definitely Love This Recipe
First of all, your Queso Blanco Rotel dip with turkey is so easy to make! Just throw the required three ingredients in a crock pot and that’s it! This makes it a perfect budget-friendly dip for chips and dip night!
Also, and unsurprisingly, it tastes amazing. The Creamy, tangy, and cheesy consistency, is enough to make you drool and want some dip for yourself!
This dip is also the perfect twist on a traditional Rotel dip. We are taking Rotel, cheese, and turkey to the next level!
Finally, it is the perfect fun dip for any party or game night! You can have it as a side dip on Taco Tuesdays, or have a chips and dip party with your queso blanco rotel dip with turkey as the main attraction!
Dip Tips and Tricks
- Add jalapenos for an extra spicy kick. This would allow your dip to pack a bit of a punch!
- You can also add crushed pepper for a fun twist!
- Finally, you can double the recipe by using a large Velveeta box of cheese for double the cheesiness and double the fun!
Queso Blanco Rotel Dip with Turkey FAQs
Yes, you can use any meat of your choice with the same amount as my recipe!
I haven’t used cream cheese with this recipe, but I think adding 2-4 oz would make your dip creamier. It could make the perfect addition!
Yes, you can!
What You’ll Need for this Recipe
- Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese
- Seasoned ground turkey
- Jalapenos (optional)
How to Make Your Delicious Dip
Start by seasoning your ground turkey or meat of choice.
Next, fry it and drain the grease off the meat.
Finally, add your meat, cheese, and rotel in a crock pot on high.
Occasionally mix it until the cheese has melted. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
More Recipes You’ll Enjoy
- Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
- Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Easy Taco Dip Recipe with Refried Beans
- Sausage Rotel Dip
- Peanut Butter Toffee Dip
Make sure to follow me on my social media accounts!
If you remake any of my recipes, don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me!
Queso Blanco Rotel Dip with Ground Turkey Crock Pot
- 16 ounces Queso Blanco Velveeta Cheese
- 1 pound Seasoned ground turkey
- 1 can Rotel
- 5-6 Jalapenos (optional)
- Start by seasoning your ground turkey or meat of choice.
- Next, fry it and drain the grease off the meat.
- Add your meat, cheese, and rotel in a crock pot on high.
- Occasionally mix until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!