It is the weekend, and I am super ready for an easy, effortless meal to share with my family and friends! It is time for my special Tomato Soup Casserole recipe!
I love easy weeknight dinners, and this casserole is a definite winner! It’s the perfect combination of tasty and easy! What more can a person ask for?!
The recipe is combining protein (turkey or beef) with pasta, cheese, and other simple ingredients. Can you imagine how magically delicious that would be?
Before diving into my recipe, I want to wish you a wonderful weekend. Never forget to create special happy moments with your loved ones everyday! With food, you can have that for sure!
The Ingredients You Will Need
Extra Tomato Soup? No Worries!
If you are left with extra tomato soup, never throw it away! Here are a few pairing options for you!
- Grilled cheese. It is for sure the perfect classic combination.
- Cheese and avocado sandwich. Adding avocado to your cheese sandwich will give it an extra layer of richness.
- Cheese with pesto sauce. It is a great Italian addition to your grilled cheese.
Tips and Tricks
First, use any type of pasta. This recipe can work with any type of pasta of your choice. Whether you use shells, penne, or elbow macaroni, everything works!
Second, you can add as much of your favorite cheese as you want. A combination between Cheddar cheese and Mozzarella cheese, works wonders.
Also, once you take this casserole out of the oven, let it sit for 10 minutes. You’ll end up with a creamy, rich flavor.
Finally, If you want to add an extra flavor to your soup, you may add veggie or chicken stock stock.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should definitely let the soup simmer for 20-30 minutes to get a thick, creamy texture, and rich flavor.
I recommend keeping the lid off. That will make keeping an eye on your soup a lot easier. You should watch the texture of the soup and the simmering time.
What You Will Need for This Recipe
- Elbow macaroni
- Tomato soup
- Ground turkey or beef
- Shredded cheese
Easy Steps to Perfect This Tomato Soup Casserole
Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
Cook ground turkey and season to taste, then drain the grease.
Add tomato soup, meat, ½ cup of water, and 1 cup of cheese in your baking dish.
Mix all ingredients together well, and add ½ cup cheese on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
Make Sure to Follow Me on My Social Media Accounts!
If you remake any of my recipes, don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me!
You Must Try These Other Recipes:
- Queso Blanco Rotel Dip With Ground Turkey Crock Pot
- Patriotic Fruit Kabobs
- Ants on a Log: The Greatest Snack
- Sweet Potato Dumplings
- The Best Deviled Eggs Without Mayo
- Ground Turkey Taco Soup
- Sausage Rotel Dip
Tomato Soup Casserole
- 2 cups Elbow macaroni
- 2 cans Tomato soup
- 1 pound Ground turkey or beef
- 1½ cups Shredded cheese
- ½ cup Water
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
- Cook ground turkey and season to taste, then drain the grease.
- Add tomato soup, meat, ½ cup of water, and 1 cup of cheese in your baking dish.
- Well mix all ingredients together and add ½ cup cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.