Hello October! I believe that fall season is great for casseroles and comfort food. It is such a pleasure to be a part of the Southern Women’s Show this year in Birmingham, AL. I feel that my Crescent Taco Bake Casserole would the perfect fall dish to share with the audience.
I shared this easy Taco Baked Casserole recipe on the cooking stage on Thursday. It was a big hit and everyone loved it. The guest were so excited to see how you can take a taco salad and turn it into a totally different meal by just substituting one ingredient.
Try This Easy Yummy Recipe!
What is Taco Bake Casserole with Crescent Roll?
Taco Bake Casserole with Crescent Roll is a hearty combination of few ingredients. Some of these ingredients are ground meat, cheese, crescent roll, and Taco seasoning. Feel free to substitute the ingredients to make it your own as you like and prefer.
Just few simple steps and your dinner meal is ready! This recipe will be great for an easy week night meal, Cinco De Mayo, game day, and many more.
Crescent Taco Bake Casserole Serving Suggestions
For a delicious flavor of Crescent Taco Bake Casserole, serve it with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream. To get spicy flavor, you can add some chopped jalapeños on the top. By adding fresh grated cheese or crushed Doritos, you will get delectable flavor.
For people who love rice dishes, I advise you to serve this Taco Bake Casserole with Crescent Roll with Mexican rice or Spanish rice on the side. One tasty choice is to serve it with diced tomatoes, diced green onion, or chopped cilantro.
Tips and Tricks
Here are some useful tips you can benefit from while cooking:
Meat: Feel free to use ground beef or ground chicken instead of ground turkey.
Spice: if you love spicy flavor, try to add a bit of hot sauce, chili powder, or Mexican hot sauce.
Topping: Serve Baked Taco Casserole topped with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onion, lime, cilantro, avocado, olives, tortilla strips, etc.
Cheese: For an extra cheesy flavor, feel free to add extra grated cheese into the turkey filling. Add also extra cheese on the top. The texture is so enticing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, for sure! You can make this recipe two days before. All you have to do is to follow the instructions of this recipe except adding the cheese.
To store this baked taco salad casserole, let it cool to room temperature, cover it with aluminum foil or plastic wrap, and then store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator 3-4 days.
Reheat baked taco salad in a 350 degree F preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes until heated through. You can also reheat it in the microwave.
Save and Share this Delicious Recipe with Your Friends!
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- can original crescent roll
- ground turkey
- original shredded Velveeta cheese
- package of McCormick Taco Seasoning
- can of Pam Spray
Follow these simple steps to get delicious Crescent Taco Bake Casserole:
First, spray the glass-baking dish with pam spray and press the crescent rolls out in the glass-baking dish. Bake the crescents on 350 until brown.
Next, fry the ground turkey until brown and drain the grease off. Add your McCormick Taco seasoning to your ground turkey and follow instructions on the package.
After that, add your ground turkey on top of the crescents and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
Finally, place the casserole back in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
If you prefer, you can add these optional toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, Taco sauce, and Jalapeno peppers.
Enjoy the tasty flavor!
Other Delicious Recipes You Must Try
- Original Pizza Burgers Recipe
- Best BBQ Chicken Baked Potato Recipe
- Oven Roasted Turkey Breast – Quick Easter Recipe
- 5 Ingredient White Chicken Chili
- Sausage Rotel Dip
- Jiffy Corn Casserole
Be sure to follow me on my social media accounts!
Don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me when you remake any of my recipes.
Crescent Taco Bake Casserole
- 1 8 oz. can original crescent roll
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 2 cups original shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 package of McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1 can of Pam Spray
- Spray the glass-baking dish with pam spray and press the crescent rolls out in the glass-baking dish. Bake the crescents on 350 degree F until brown.
- Fry the ground turkey until brown and drain the grease off. Add your McCormick Taco seasoning to your ground turkey and follow instructions on the package.
- Add your ground turkey on top of the crescents and sprinkle the shredded cheese on top.
- Place the casserole back in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- If you prefer, you can add these optional toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, Taco sauce, and Jalapeno peppers.