This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake is to die for! It is incredibly delicious, moist, and so easy to make! It’s the perfect dessert for all chocolate lovers out there!
I made it for the first time for Thanksgiving as a tester, and just fell in love. Also, one of my aunts makes a delicious chocolate cake, and several people from my family agreed that this cake is just as good as the one my aunt makes from scratch.
I hope you love it as much as my family and I do. Happy Baking!!
Mouthwatering Chocolate Dessert
Reasons To Make This Cake
First, this Chocolate Chip Bundt cake is made in one bowl!
Second, it’s perfect for family dinners, festive occasions, and various celebrations!
Also, this cake is totally kid-friendly!
Finally, this recipe’s preparation will only take about 5 minutes of your time!
Top Tips for the Best Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
If you are using a pan other than a Bundt, make sure you increase the baking time.
I have paired the cake with vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, and it just makes this cake so much better!
This Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake tastes wonderful with a cup of coffee, or with your favorite kind of tea.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cake keeps pretty well for up to 5 days stored in a cake dome or covered tightly with aluminum foil.
The cake can be frozen for up to 3 months. After it is completely cooled, double-wrap it securely with aluminum foil, or plastic freezer wrap, and freeze it. Then just thaw it overnight on the countertop before serving it.
You can buy a ready mix of gluten-free flour and use it in accordance to the recipe steps. The cake will turn out delicious anyways.
- Yellow Box Cake Mix
- Box of Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Milk chocolate chips
- Sour cream
How to Make Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
To begin with, put all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix everything well.
Next, spray your Bundt cake pan with Baker’s Joy cooking spray, then pour all of your ingredients in the Bundt cake pan.
Then, bake your cake for 40-45 minutes on 350°F until the top is golden brown.
Finally, let the cake cool on a rack for at least 5 minutes. Carefully transfer the cooled cake to a plate. Dust it with cinnamon and Confectioners’ sugar if desired, then serve.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend while enjoying this amazing Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake!
A Perfect Chocolate Dessert
Other Sweet Treats You Should Try
- LEMON BROWNIES (EASY CAKE MIX BROWNIES)
- CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BUNDT CAKE
- 3 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- UNIQUE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRIFLE
- HERSHEY’S “PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE” CHOCOLATE CAKE
- RED VELVET COOKIES
- CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
- BANANA PUDDING
- DOUBLE COOKIE BANANA PUDDING
- 4 INGREDIENT PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD
- RUM CAKE
Be sure to follow me on my social media accounts (Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kmariekitchen/ and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kmariekitchen) and don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me when you remake any of my recipes!
Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
- 1 Yellow Box Cake Mix 15.25 oz.
- 1 small box of Instant Chocolate Pudding sizes vary depending on the brand
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- Mix all of your ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Spray your Bundt cakepan with Baker's Joy cooking spray and pour all of your ingredients in the Bundt cake pan.
- Bake cake for 40-45 minutes on 350 degrees F.