Banana Pudding is an extremely luscious dessert. It is an excellent choice for a busy and warm day. One bite and you taste buds will start singing a different Tune.
Can you believe May is here already? It’s time for summer entertaining, and I am so excited!!
When it is boiling out there, we often try not to turn on the oven and think of easy and quick desserts to make. My Banana Pudding sounds like the perfect no-bake dessert that comes in few minutes and always disappears fast!
It is eggless, delicious and rich!!
Once your ingredients are ready, it is just a matter of assembling the dessert and sticking it in the refrigerator.
This is my family favorite snack! I hope your family likes it too!!
An Amazing Banana Pudding!
Bananas are an excellent choice for anyone interested in healthy eating. They are incredibly delicious, easily stored, available in your local grocery store all year long, and one of the most inexpensive fresh fruits you can buy.
While they’re native to Southeast Asia, they grow ubiquitously in many warm climates, making them available worldwide.
A banana starts out firm and green but turns yellow, soft, and sweet as it ripens.
Health Benefits of Bananas
People have grown this tropical fruit since ancient times, and its health benefits have been promoted for more than a century.
- Bananas contain a fair amount of several antioxidants that help the body remove molecules known as free radicals, which lead to cell damage, potentially causing cancer.
- It may moderate your blood sugar levels after meals. It may also help regulate your appetite.
- A medium banana provides almost 9% of a person’s daily potassium needs, according to the nutritional information from the American Heart Association.
- In addition, bananas enclose fibers that can reduce the absorption of Cholesterol into your bloodstream.
- Bananas hold within them tryptophan, an amino acid that may help preserve memory, boost a person’s ability to learn and remember things, and regulate the mood.
- Moreover, bananas are sometimes referred to as the perfect food for athletes. This is largely due to their content of easily digested carbs, as well as the minerals potassium and magnesium, both of which act as electrolytes.
My simply indulgent dessert
Tips for the Best Banana Pudding
- Use bananas that are ripe and sweet. Steer away from ones that are mushy.
- To keep bananas from turning brown in this banana pudding recipe, brush or spritz a small amount of lemon juice, or other citrus acid, onto the cut banana slices. Be careful not to add too much or it will taste like Lemon Pudding.
- Use a good brand of Vanilla. It is the flavoring essence of the recipe.
- Slice and serve chilled in a trifle bowl, or in individual dessert cups, for a neat and fancy presentation!
Most Commonly Asked Questions
You can use sugar-free pudding, reduced fat wafer, lite Cool Whip, and reduce the quantity of condensed Milk.
I ran out of Vanilla one time while making this recipe, so I used maple syrup instead. Tasted great!
This Pudding recipe can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days.
Ingredients For this No-Bake Dessert
- Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
- Condensed milk
- Cool Whip
- Nilla wafers
How to Prepare the Banana Pudding Recipe
To Begin, In large bowl mix, drop pudding, milk, condensed milk, and 1 full bowl of cool whip and ½ of the second bowl. (Save the other ½ for the topping).
After that, slice one banana and put on top of the cookies.
Next, pour your Pudding mixture on top and continue to layer until your ingredients are gone!
Finally, add the remaining cool whip and sprinkle some crushed Cookies on top for a great presentation!
For More Sweet Treats Check this List:
- BUTTER PECAN BUNDT CAKE
- 4TH OF JULY DESSERT CHARCUTERIE BOARD
- PATRIOTIC FRUIT KABOBS
- HOMEMADE CAKE RELEASE
- UNIQUE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER TRIFLE
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD
Follow me on my Social Media Accounts to Get Inspired and Try out new Recipes!
Tag and Mention me whenever You Remake My Recipes!
- 1 Large Box of Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 Cups of Milk
- 2 Cans of Condensed Milk
- 2 Bananas
- 2 8 Oz Cool Whip
- 1 Box of Nilla Wafers
- In large bowl, mix: pudding, milk, condensed milk, and 1 full bowl of cool whip and ½ of the second bowl. (Save the other ½ for the topping)
- In a pan or glass bowl, put your cookies on the bottom layer
- Next, slice one banana and put on top of the cookies. Then, Pour your pudding mixture on top and continue to layer until your ingredients are gone!
- Add the remaining cool whip on top and crush some cookies on top for a great presentation!