Using just two main ingredients such as milk and any kind of cookies, you can level up your family gathering or celebration!
Have everyone, from adults to kids, fall in love with this super easy snack idea!
Milk and Oreo Cookies Snack
Who didn’t like spending time in their parents’ or grandparents’ kitchen, helping them to bake up some delicious and easy treats? Well, it is time you make your own memories by arranging cozy family gatherings that will be warmed up with milk and biscuits!
Fresh Cookies Recipes
In case you would like to bake your own homemade cookies, then you should definitely take a look at the following cookie recipes: CAKE MIX LEMON COOKIES, and also check RED VELVET COOKIES for a brighter and funnier color!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes sure you can buy two bottles of white and chocolate milk, various cookies and biscuits, bring funny mugs and arrange it all on a tray so that it can be served anytime.
Chocolate chip cookies, Oreo biscuits, peanut butter cookies, and oatmeal raisin cookies all taste delicious with milk.
If the milk has been opened, then keep it in the fridge for several days. As for the cookies, store them in a sealed container for a week in the fridge or in your pantry.
Ingredients for Milk and Cookies Snack
3. Cute cups or wine glasses
How to Prep Milk and Cookies Snack:
Other Delicious Recipes
- ANTS ON A LOG: THE GREATEST SNACK
- BANANA GHOSTS HALLOWEEN TREATS
- PATRIOTIC FRUIT KABOBS
- CHEESECAKE STUFFED STRAWBERRIES
- APPLE AND CARAMEL SNACK PACK DIY RECIPE
- 4TH OF JULY FRUIT KABOBS
- DOUBLE COOKIE BANANA PUDDING
- NO BAKE BANANA PUDDING CHEESECAKE
- OREO DIRT PUDDING
- NO-BAKE COOKIE BUTTER PIE
Milk and Cookies
- Wine glasses or cute mugs
- 1 bottle milk chocolate milk or white milk
- cookies any type you prefer
- Firstly, arrange cute wine glasses or nice cups on a beautiful tray.
- Secondly, put cookies on 2-3 of small plates.
- Then, just beside the cookies, put a bottle of your favorite milk. You can also put chocolate and white milk bottles.
- Finally, just fill the glasses with milk, open the patch of cookies, then simply dip it into the milk and enjoy to the fullest!
- You can purchase a variety of different cookies or bake fresh cookies!
- Chocolate milk or white milk poured in a cute cup or glass will be perfect with biscuits!
- You can use cold milk, warm it a little bit, or serve a cup of hot milk with biscuits in winter!