Happy Fabulous Friday! It is time for my perfect Summer Pasta Salad! Your day will be more fabulous after tasting this special savory dish. The moment you try this recipe, you will never have a party or family gathering without it.
It’s hard to believe that summer is coming to an end already! Let’s welcome traffic, schools, and time-consuming commutes in the big cities!
Labor Day is usually the last big summer bash, and it’s time to start planning your end-of-the-summer party. So, let’s end the summer with a bang! My Summer Pasta Salad will be the perfect addition to your menu!
A Perfect Addition to Your Menu
Why This Recipe Is a Must-Try?
This Summer Pasta Salad is a great appetizer to begin with! It will tame your hunger before jumping to the main course. It has lots of fiber and taste that will upgrade your salad game.
Also, you will have your intake of all the veggies necessary to tackle a hard day! lot of us struggle to have our needed vegetables which is why making this recipe will increase your vegetable intake.
Finally, it is super easy, quick, and satisfies all family members during your lunch or dinner table in no time! The recipe is surely a perfect addition that all family members will enjoy.
Let’s Dice These Yummy Veggies!
Tips for a Perfect Summer Pasta Salad
First, garnish your Summer Pasta Salad with some shredded cheese and bacon bits.
Second, instead of the Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, you can use one 16-ounce bottle of Zesty and ½ of a 16-ounce bottle of Roasted Red Pepper.
Also, if you can, make it the night before or allow the pasta to refrigerate for 4-5 hours.
In addition, make sure to cook the pasta as the package says to avoid it getting soggy and mushy.
Finally, always use an equal amount of pasta and vegetables, or whatever you are adding to your pasta. In this recipe, make sure to add the suitable amount of pasta to your bowl.
An Appetizer for All Occasions!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pasta is made of starch, so it absorbs water and liquid very fast. You can toss or add some oil to your pasta to reduce liquid absorption.
Yes. It is a great idea to wash the pasta with cold water after moving it off the heat. That will guarantee your pasta not sticking together.
Yes, you can make pasta salad in advance. Make sure to keep it in an airtight container to preserve the taste.
You can prevent your pasta from drying up by distributing and coating the ingredients evenly. Also, you can add more dressing if you feel like your pasta salad is too dry.
The pasta salad can get too soggy when you overcook or overboil your pasta. Cook the pasta according to the package instructions and rinse it with cold water to stop it from cooking. make sure to drain the vegetables well before adding them to the salad.
What Will You Need to Make This Summer Pasta Salad?
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Red onions
- Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Dry Ranch Powder
Follow These Super Easy Steps
First, boil the pasta according to the package instructions.
Next, drain and rinse the pasta with cold water.
Then, put the pasta in a large mixing bowl.
Finally, add all the other ingredients and mix well.
You Must Try These Other Amazing Recipes:
- Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Tomato Soup Casserole
- Jiffy Corn Casserole
- Original Pizza Burgers Recipe
- Garlic Rosemary Chicken
- Alabama Farm-to-Table Peanut Harvest Tour
- Ants on a Log: The Greatest Snack
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad – Quick Recipe
- Southern Mustard Potato Salad
- Tuna Fish Salad with Egg and Relish
Summer Pasta Salad
- 2 boxes Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato
- 1-2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1½ bottle Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup Ranch Dressing or 2-3 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon Dry Ranch Powder
- salt or pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh herbs (such as basil, parsley, or dill) for garnish (optional).
- Boil pasta according to its package.
- Drain and rinse it with cold water.
- Put pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon bits on top for a garnish
- Instead of the Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing, I sometimes like to use one 16 ounces bottle of Zesty and ½ of a 16 ounces bottle of Roasted Red Pepper.
- If you can make it the night before or allow pasta to refrigerate for 4-5 hours.