Are you excited for Christmas? Do you like receiving or giving gifts? Do you like secret stuff? If soooo, this Secret Santa sock game is a perfect way that keeps the mystery and suspense alive, and helps break the ice with friends and family! 🎁
This socks exchange game pretty much translates into how much you care about the other person staying warm and toasty in the peak of the winter season! 🧶
Pa Rum Pum Pum, Cheers to the Fun!
Have Fun Before the Season is Done! HO HO HO
Happy Fabulous Friday!!🎉
Can you believe Christmas Season is fast approaching? This year is almost gone! It is time to start all of your holiday planning for home and work. It’s time to deck the halls, sip eggnog, and reflect on the wonderful year with family and friends.
I get so excited around this most wonderful time of the year! The warmth of stoked fires, holiday cheer in the air, and the festive music playing all around. This season remains a cheerful time for everyone! ❤
Remind yourself that this is the best time where our holiday spirit comes in full force and the fun never stops!
I had so much fun stuffing these socks last year for a family member’s job!! You can actually play this game with family, friends, and even church members.
Actually, Secret Santa sock game is the cutest gift exchange to make office celebrations a blast!
What’s Inside Your Secret Santa Socks?
The idea behind the socks exchange is that each person will receive two amazing gifts: the socks themselves and the presents inside! Picking out the socks is usually fun, but finding stocking stuffers to put inside is a challenge.
Here are some stocking ideas:
A gift card to a coffee shop, candies, nuts or other goodies, candles, soap or lotion, bracelets, nail polish, pens and pencils, bottle of wine, etc… make good options!
Briefly, the holidays are all about sentimental gifting to the ones you love. 🥰
A Beautiful Gift Indeed, Just For You!
Tips and More
- It is better to choose socks that are one-size fits all, so that anyone in your group can wear them with pride.
- Set up a date and time for the gift exchange.
- You can make a homemade countdown timer. Cool!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Once your socks are stuffed and ready to go, secure the pair of socks together with a ribbon or gift tag.
Try to find colorful and crazy holiday themed socks.
To protect the soaps from moisture use foodservice film or a brown paper.
How to play Secret Santa sock game?
First of all, send an e-mail to your department or team asking them who would be interested in playing “Stuff Santa’s Socks”.
After that, you have to set some rules:
– Set a spending limit or a budget.
– Precise if you’re going to play as one unisex group or separate groups for men and women.
Whenever you get all of that out of the way, it’s time to start having fun!!
Now, put all of the names in a hat or a bowl. Let every one of your colleagues or family members pull a name.
Next, purchase a pair of fun Christmas socks your secret co-worker can wear, and stuff them with all types of goodies.
Finally, try your new socks and enjoy the presents!
Did you guess who your Secret Santa was? 😉
Other DIY ideas!
- DIY TIN SILVERWARE HOLDER
- DIY SMORES HOSTESS GIFT
- VIRTUAL JELLY BEAN GUESSING GAME
- DIY ADULT HOT CHOCOLATE GIFT
- FALL PLACE CARDS
Let’s connect on my social media accounts:
Try this sock game and tag, follow or mention me if you enjoyed!
Secret Santa sock game
- Pair of colorful and Socks
- A hat or a bowl to pull names
- Some goodies or small gifts
- First of all, send an e-mail to your department or team asking them who would be interested in playing "Stuff Santa’s Socks".
- After that, set some rules: – Set a spending limit or a budget.– Precise if you're going to play as one unisex group or separate groups for men and women.
- Whenever you get all of that out of the way, it’s time to start having fun!!
- Now, put all of the names in a hat or a bowl. Let every one of your colleagues or family remembers pull a name.
- Next, purchase a pair of fun Christmas socks your secret co-worker can wear, and stuff them with all types of goodies.
- Finally, try your new socks and enjoy the presents!
What a fun gift exchange. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you Taylor!!!
I love this! We have done a stuffed sock exchange like this, but we did it white elephant style with dice.
Thank you so much Carrie!!
I love this idea!!! Thanks Katrina!!!