Hi! I hope you all had a Marvelous Monday! With respect to my Blog Like Crazy Challenge this month, I come packing some cute Fall Place Cards for you all!
Whether you are having a small dinner party or a large celebration, it’s always a good idea to plan ahead with your menu and décor. In particular, it is essential for one to take good care of his dining table’s picturesque presentation!
For instance, start with choosing a color palette and build everything else around your chosen theme! I just love beautiful table escapes, and I am sure the place cards will add a final magical touch to your table.
Fun Fall Place Cards for Every Occasion!
Why You’d Love Place Cards?
First of all, your guests will be greeted with a warm-hearted welcome. This will make them feel right at home.
In addition, you might come across some unexpected, and unappreciated, drama over seating. First come first serve won’t always be the best option. Therefore, fall place cards would help the host/ hostess have total control of seating.
Finally, using place cards is an easy simple affordable way to complement your place setting.
Table Cards or Place Cards?
To put it simply, both cards allow the guests to have independent assistance during any celebration.
Unlike the place cards, table cards are found near the entrance at the reception where last names are written and arranged alphabetically on the cards. These cards help the guests find the table they’ve been assigned to.
In contrast, place cards provide the guests with directions to their assigned seats.
All in all, having cards at any celebration is a fun experience and an important detail that helps organize and complements any event.
Place Cards as a Memento
Fall Place Cards have a triple function. Not only do these cards arrange guests’ seats and leave an eccentric modern touch to your dining table, but also they can be considered a memento or a souvenir.
Also, the guests would appreciate expressing their feelings when writing I am thankful/ grateful because…
Tips and Tricks
You don’t always need a piece of paper in order to write name tags. You have plenty of creative ways to do so!
Here are two ways:
- You can write on flower petals.
- You can write on leaves (either green or brown)
A piece of advice: As a guest, don’t ever change the placement of a place card! Bear in mind that an invitation is a gift. Hence, show gratitude and respect for the seating arrangement.
Place Cards FAQ
YES! You can do some kid-friendly colorful paper turkey place cards. This would allow your kids to be engaged in housework. You would need a scissor, glue, a card, and a pen. Just print out a turkey image and voila! Mimic the image and you are good to go!
Certainly! You can use any fruit and match it with any flower of your liking. For example, if you choose strawberry, you can match it with a red rose. Simply, you can set the card on a napkin near the plate or just use the strawberry as a cardholder by making a slight cut for the card.
What Will You Need to Make Place Cards?
- A leaf template (small or big)
- A pen
Two Ways to Add Your Guest Name
Since nothing says fall like apples, I decided to show you two ways of how you can add your guest name on apple-inspired place cards.
- Use a small or big leaf template. If you use a small template, you can tie it around the apple stem. I used a big template and put it under the apple.
- On one leaf template, I added a guest name. On the other leaf template, I added “I am thankful for you because…” and left a space for the host to write why they are thankful for that particular guest.
The key is to be festive but simple! Happy Fall Y’all!!
Other Celebration Ideas that I Really Recommend
- 10 Tips for Hosting the Perfect Easter Dinner
- Tropical Mimosa Cocktail
- Hershey’s “Perfectly Chocolate” Chocolate Cake
- Juicy Air Fryer Cornish Hen
- Double Cookie Banana Pudding
- Alabama Bramble 🐎
Make Sure to Follow Me on Social Media!
Fall Place Cards
- 2 leaf template
- Use a leaf template (small or big). If you use a small template, you can tie it around the apple stem. I used a big template and put it under the apple.
- On one leaf template, I added the guest's name. On the other leaf template, I added "I am thankful for you because… " and left a space for the host to write why they are thankful for that particular guest.
Leave a Reply