Hello November! Looking for something wow-worthy to take centerstage at your dinner table? Well, this Easy Fall Centerpiece idea is the easiest, cheapest and prettier DIY ever! You will have so much fun doing it and your guests will be impressed with your skills!
Can you believe Thanksgiving is just 25 days away?
But I bet this year’s Thanksgiving dinner will be different! Allow me to help bring the domestic diva out in you with my simple entertaining ideas for the month of November. Starting with a simple DIY fall centerpiece, this year’s festivities just got a whole lot interesting!
Happy Fall Y’all!!
Super Cute and Easy Fall Centerpiece
Believe it or not, creating things with your own hands just hits different! I mean…that sense of accomplishment is simply unbeatable!
So, get your hands dirty and let the magic happen. Here’s your chance to create something beautiful, budget-friendly, and impressive for your guests!
Reasons to Love This Fall Centerpiece
First of all, this centerpiece is very quick to do! Trust me, I know how exhausting it is to juggle life’s stresses, but we all deserve to let our creativity run wild from time to time! You will have a warm place to come back to, minus the wasted hours!
The entire family can also share this experience with you!
In addition, this project is easy on your pocket! You will not have to spend an absurd amount of money to have a lovable Thanksgiving centerpiece.
Finally, you can give it to your guests by the end of the evening as a souvenir, and they will have something to remember from you by!
Your serotonin levels will naturally spike with this Thanksgiving DIY!
Benefits of Creating this Alluring Centerpiece
- It will boost your mood and reduce your stress levels.
- You will learn new skills!
- You will be able to spend more time with your loved ones, sharing an activity and creating heart warming memories that no technology could ever replace.
- You will save money by creating your own decorations instead of buying them!
Simple Fall Table Decoration
Tips to Consider
- You can give the candy away at the end of your dinner as a favor or treat for your guests.
- Never throw away old glasses! There are plenty of easy, quick and inexpensive crafts you can do with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can fill you glass with any available candy that you have at home!
Yup! all you have to do is wash it and voila!
Sure thing! This easy fall centerpiece is yours, and yours only, to decide which color will suit your mood and your home.
You Will Need
- Large martini glass
- Bag of fall autumn mix candy
- Roll of ribbon or tulle
Super Easy Instructions
Pour the autumn mix candy in the large martini glass and tie your ribbon or tulle around the glass.
So cute and simple! It doesn’t get easier than this, so you can start right away!!
Other DIY I am Sure You Will Love!
- DIY Tin Silverware Holder
- Peeps Easter Centerpiece Ideas
- Mini Wine Bottle Favor
- Cookies and Cocoa
- Virtual Jelly Bean Guessing Game
- DIY Adult Hot Chocolate Gift
Be sure to follow me on my social media accounts!
Don’t forget to share, mention, or tag me when you remake any of my recipes!
Easy Fall Centerpiece
- 1 Large martini glass
- 1 Bag of fall autumn mix candy
- 1 Roll of ribbon or tulle
- Pour the autumn mix candy in the large martini glass and tie your ribbon or tulle around the glass.