Happy Wonderful Wednesday! I just love Taziki’s Greek restaurant and I decided to create a copycat recipe for their grilled Chicken Roll-Ups With Tortillas. It’s the perfect summer lunch or dinner if you are looking for something light. The warm flour tortilla with grilled chicken, tomato, and feta cheese is the perfect combination.
Chicken Roll-ups can be served as an appetizer for dinners or lunches too. They are easy to make and can be easily made ahead of time to avoid the hassle. Undoubtedly this is my go-to recipe on weekdays lunches and dinner.
Therefore I have few quick recipes that serve as a lifesaver. Besides it is easy to make. Especially when I am too busy or too lazy to cook.
What Ingredients do you need to make Chicken Roll Ups With Tortillas ?
4 Flour Tortillas
8 oz Grilled, cooked chicken
1 medium tomato diced in chunks
8 tsp Feta Cheese
Layer each ingredient into the center of the tortilla starting with the chicken, tomato, and feta cheese. Next roll up the tortilla
Place on a flat top Griddle at 325 degrees and brown on 4 sides and ingredients are hot (about 1-2 minutes per side)
Chicken Roll Ups With Tortillas can be served with:
Salsa or Salad dressing
Prep Time – 10 minutes
Cook Time – 20 minutes
Serves – 4
Chicken Roll Ups With Tortillas
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- 8 oz Grilled, cooked chicken
- 1 medium tomato diced in chunks
- 1 tsp Feta Cheese
- Layer each ingredient into center of tortilla starting with the chicken, tomato, and feta cheese. Next roll up tortilla.
- Place on a flat top Griddle at 325 degrees and brown on 4 sides and ingredients are hot (about 1-2 minutes per side)
- Chicken roll ups can be served with salsa or salad dressing.
Here is another quick and easy-to-make recipe: The Best Potato Salad.