No-Bake Cookie Butter Pie
This savory cookie butter pie is a fantastic combination of tender creaminess and buttery crust that will delightfully cool and mesmerize your taste buds!
- 2 (9 inches each) Graham cracker pie crusts
- 2 (8 ounces each) Cool Whips
- 1 cup Biscoff European cookie spread
- 1 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 pieces Biscoff European cookies
- ¼ cup caramel flavored Sundae Syrup
In a large mixing bowl, combine Biscoff European cookie spread, Confectioners' Sugar and cream cheese. Blend well with mixer to achieve a smooth creamy filling.
Gently add the 1 8oz cool whipped cream into the cookie butter mixture and pulse a couple more times.
If the mixture seems dry, add an additional tablespoon of butter.
Pour mixture in the Graham cracker crust.
First, garnish both pies with whipped cream Cool Whip (2nd container).
Second, blend or crush Biscoff European Cookies and sprinkle cookie crumbs on each pie.
Third, lightly drizzle pies with caramel flavored syrup for a richly flavor.
To get the best out of their flavor, it's important to freeze both pies for 4-6 hours.
Enjoy the best cookie butter pie with a hearty company!
1 piece of this amazing no-bake cookie butter pie contains:
- 367 calories
- 21g fat (10g saturated fat)
- 14mg cholesterol
- 187mg sodium
- 40g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 0 fiber)
- 3g protein