Happy Marvelous Monday!!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! This is the final week for the Mattie James blogging challenge and I am determined to keep it going.
I know it is time to head back to school for some schools and some schools will be online with virtual learning. I wanted to share some easy back to school lunch ideas this week. I remember taking my lunch to school as a kid and I really enjoyed it. My mom let me pick out things I wanted and it also helped me learn more about cooking.
These chicken tender wraps are perfect for an easy lunch for kids or adults.
- Cook Chicken Tenders according to instructions on package
- Cut chicken into small pieces and lay on tortillas
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce
- Sprinkle cheese on top of lettuce
- Drizzle ranch on top or use on the side as a dip