Happy Wonderful Wednesday!!!
I have always loved chicken and dumplings and was so excited to learn how to make this quick and easy recipe. I was born and raised in Indiana but I am a true country girl at heart. We all know chicken and dumplings are a true staple in the south.
These easy chicken and dumplings will be the perfect Sunday supper or easy weeknight meal. I hope you and your family love them.
1 can of Grands flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
1 small package of chicken tenderloins (1 ½ lbs)
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 carton of chicken broth
- Season chicken tenderloins with your favorite chicken seasonings
- Place chicken in a boiler with water and broil
- After chicken is done allow to cool and take out of broth
- Open biscuits and cut into 3-4 small pieces and drop in boiler
- Add cooked chicken to broth and biscuits
- Next add cream of chicken
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth (You can add more depending on how thick or thin you want it)
- Simmer over low heat until chicken, and dumplings are nice and creamy