I absolutely love easy weeknight dinners and this casserole is a winner!! It’s tasty and easy which is the perfect combination.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your extra day today!
2 cups of elbow macaroni
2 cans of tomato soup
1 lb of ground turkey or beef
1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese
1/2 cup of water
- Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box
- Cook ground turkey and season to taste, drain grease
- Add tomato soup, meat , 1/2 cup of water, and 1 cup of cheese in your baking dish
- Mix all ingredients together well and add 1/2 cup cheese on top
- Bake on 350* for 20- 30 minutes