It’s Taco Tuesday!!
Who doesn’t love a good remix to any traditional recipe? My sister told me about these cute little taco remixes and they are the bomb!! Taco cupcakes are packed with flavor and so yummy!!
March Madness starts next week and these Taco Cupcakes will be the perfect recipe to kick off the madness.
- 1.25 Ground Turkey or Beef
- 1 package of McCormick Taco Season
- 1 can of Black Beans
- 1 can of Green Chiles
- 1 package of wonton wrappers
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- Sour Cream
- Preheat Oven to 350 F
- Brown the meat in a skillet and drain grease, add taco seasoning according to instructions on taco seasoning package.
- Add Beans and green chiles to meat mixture, add 1-2 tablespoons of sour cream to meat mixture (optional)
- Spray Muffin Pans with cooking spray. Place one wonton wrapper in the bottom of each muffin cup, next add meat mixture, and then another wonton wrapper and top with cheese
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on 350 F
- Top with all of your favorite taco fixings
Tip; Feel free to get creative and use refried beans instead of black beans or even use beans and cheese with no meat!!