Happy Terrific Tuesday!!
As of today we are one week away from Christmas!! Are you done shopping? I have a few things left to buy!
I love to come up with ways to encourage and inspire others!! I decided to make a survival kit for the New Year! I think this will be the cutest gift for family, friends, church members or even coworkers.
We always start off the New Year with a bang and this easy Diy survival kit will help you stay encouraged as you get unexpected curve balls in 2019!! Be encouraged!!! Make 2018 jealous of 2019!!
- Tissue – Tough times don’t last but tough people do
- Glitter – Be a Light in 2019
- Extra Gum – Extra special Blessings will happen in 2019
- Faith Seeds – All you need is mustard seed Faith
- Mints – Mint to stay strong!! Philippian’s 4:13
- Book Mark/Card – Stand on the word
- Index Card – Write the vision for your life! Habakkuk 2:2
Put all of these things in a clear bag and tie with a ribbon.