Happy Fabulous Friday!!!
It’s hard to believe Summer is coming to an end already!!! It is time for back to school and no more easy going traffic for work commutes in big cities!
Labor Day is usually the last big Summer bash and it’s time to start planning your end of the Summer party so you can end Summer 17 with a bang! 💥 My Summer pasta salad will be the perfect addition to your menu!
- 2 boxes of Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 medium size cucumber
- 1 medium tomato
- 1-2 tablespoons of diced red onion
- 1 1/2 bottles of Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing (I like to use one 16oz bottle of Zesty and 1/2 of a 16oz bottle of Roasted Red Pepper sometimes)
- 1/4 cup of Ranch Dressing or 2-3 tablespoons
- 1-2 tablespoons of Dry Ranch Powder
- Boil Pasta according to package; Drain and rinse in cold water. Put pasta in a large mixing bowl
- Add all other ingredients and mix well
- If you can make the night before or Allow pasta to refrigerate for 4-5 hours
Tip: Sprinkle shredded cheese and bacon bits on top for a garnish