Happy Foodie Friday!
I don’t know about you guys but, I have been in the red, white, and blue spirit from fashion to food all week. I just love the holidays! Are you still thinking about your menu for the 4th of July? These Red, White, and Blue Kabobs will add the perfect touch to your menu. Happy Cooking!
1. 1lb of strawberries
2. 1 6oz container of blueberries
3. 1 6oz container of raspberries
4. 1 10oz bag of marshmallows (Large or Mini)
5. 1 package of mini skewers
1. Wash your strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries
2. Cut the stem off the strawberries (You can cut them in half or leave them whole)
3. Push a strawberry or raspberry on each skewer
4. Push one large marshmallow on each skewer
5. Push 2-3 blueberries on each skewer
Bonus Tip: You can substitute the marshmallows for bananas. These kabobs also go great with my yummy fruit dip on the website as well. These kabobs will make a great food activity for the kids!