Summer is officially here and we are all trying to keep cool. As a cook you try not to turn on the oven as much in summer. Your sweet tooth is craving for a yummy dessert but, you don’t want to turn on the oven. This Biscoff Creamy Pie is going satisfy your sweet tooth and keep you cool! It is light, creamy, and fluffy. I made this pie for our family Father’s Day Dinner and everyone just loved it! It is delicious and I hope you enjoy it.
2 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
2 8oz Cool Whips
1 cup of Biscoff European Cookie Spread
1 cup of Confectioner’s Sugar
1 8oz cream cheese
4 Biscoff European cookies
1 bottle of Caramel flavored sundae syrup
1. Combine Biscoff European Cookie Spread, Confectioner Sugar, and Cream Cheese; Mix ingredients with a mixer.
2. Add 1 8oz cool whip with pie mixture
3. Spread mixture in the Graham Cracker Crust
4. Top off with Cool Whip (2nd container)
5. Blend or Crush 4 Biscoff European Cookies
6. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on each pie
7. Drizzle with Caramel Flavored Syrup
Chill until ready to serve the pies. Ingredients above make 2 pies